DIN standards - as a German international standard – is a of rules & regulation for manufacturing, producing, measuring & testing the industrial products.
Regarding being well-equipped for producing German PE pipes & PE fittings, Parsethylene Kish is using DIN standards for manufacturing its products.
DIN standards are one of the strictest standards of PE pipes & fittings throughout the world which is also being used by the most of the largest & international manufacturers.
• HDPE Performs best in Bow »
• Large scale pipe-bursting used in Windsor, Ontario »
• HDPE Pipe & HDD Solve Sewage Back-up Problem »
• Texas builds emergency HDPE water reuse pipeline »
• Use the PE 100 Supply pipes for the new construction of the BMW car factory in Leipzig »
• Hydroelectric Power Plant’s Steel Cooling Water Piping System Replaced with HDPE Pipe »
Valve | PEX pipe | Push fit system | Plastic pipe | HDPE pipe | Water pipe
UPVC pipe | Spiral pipe | Gas pipe | Underground pipe | Polyethylene pipe fitting | Pipe installation
Parsethylene kish does not have any representative in iran ,The Company`s products are sold only through the central office
:: Copyright © 2015 Pars Ethylene Kish Co. :: All rights reserved :: Design & Development by: Pars Ethylene Kish ::